What home infusion patients can expect
Every day, Option Care helps thousands of patients receive home infusion therapy. We provide flexible infusion options that let patients arrange what is most convenient and comfortable for them—in terms of treatment setting, schedule, and support. Our highly customized care plans are built around you and your patient’s needs.
A dedicated team of home infusion experts
Every patient is assigned an experienced, dedicated care team comprised of clinicians and coordination specialists. This team includes:
- An infusion nurse, who helps educate, monitor, and assist patients with their treatment administration
- An infusion pharmacist, who aligns with the physician to optimize the therapeutic regimen and oversee the preparation of medicines
- An intake specialist, who helps coordinate the transition of care as well as all details of insurance and reimbursement
- Other clinical experts and support specialists, who ensure your patients receive seamless quality care, including registered dietitians
Home Infusion Plus
Your patient’s dedicated care team delivers high-quality care that patients deserve and expect. Our signature Home Infusion Plus services ensure that all aspects of your patient’s unique needs and goals are addressed. Patients receive highly personalized care from the moment a referral begins.
- Time-saving intake coordination
We provide rapid referral response and insurance verification support, so you can efficiently manage your caseload. Our reimbursement specialists may also identify appropriate third-party financial resources for patients.
- Individualized care plans
Our clinicians help develop a personalized care plan for each patient based on their treatment needs and therapeutic goals.
- Clinical monitoring and reporting
Our clinicians continuously monitor patients and keep their healthcare providers informed with comprehensive and flexible reports.
- Long-term support and education
Long-term relationships with infusion nurses ensure that each patient’s care and educational needs are completely met. Patients have 24/7 access to experienced clinicians who can help answer questions.
Sign up for updates.
Sign up to receive more information and periodic updates about Option Care.